Kit perfect for students. Package of electronic components and instruction manual to assemble a mechanical arm. It can send the signal to open or close the claw, hold light objects (up to 100 g), lower or raise the arm and move it up, down, right or left, through the integrated remote control. Assembly requires no welding.
- Maximum gap of claw: 1,77 inches
- Vertical movement of the claw: 120 °
- Vertical movement of the top part of the arm: 120 °
- Vertical movement of the low(lower) part of the arm: 180 °
- Horizontal movement of the base of the arm: 270 °
- Power supply: 6 v DC (4 batteries type 'd')
- Components for assembly