With this multi-meter you can carry out school projects, repair or maintenance work in a professional manner.
It has the function of voltage detection (not measurement), very useful when wanting to locate lines of energized cables that are in walls or gutters of difficult access. Get accurate measurements of voltage, current, capacitance, temperature, frequency, continuity and beta transistors.
It has the ability to illuminate the display to observe the readings despite low light, it also includes a function that holds the data on the screen (HOLD), ideal for taking notes or changing positions. Includes all the necessary accessories for your operation.
- Audible continuity test
- Low battery indicator
- Overload indicator
- Polarity indicator
- 3 ½ digit LCD display
- Power supply: 9 Vdc (Square battery)
- DC voltage range: 200 mV / 0.1 mV - 1000 V / 1 V
- AC voltage range: 2 V / 1 mV - 750 V / 1 V
- Resistance: 200-200 Mohms
- Maximum frequency measurement: 20 kHz / 10 Hz
- Beta of transistors: 0-1000
- AC current range: 20 mA / 10 microA - 10 A / 10 mA
- DC current range: 20 mA / 10 microA - 10 A / 10mA
- Temperature range: -20-1000 ° C / 1 ° C
- Capacitance: 20 nf / 10 pF - 200 microF / 100 nF
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C
- Storage temperature: -10 to 60 ° C.
Dimensions: 3.54 "x 7.48" x 2.17 "
Weight: 13.41 oz.